CRYSTAL CONTROLLED PULSER
Model # PV-1
- FREQUENCY RANGE .01 CPM TO 999,000
CPM AND .01 CPS TO 999,000 CPS
- CRYSTAL CONTROLLED AND DIGITALLY
- SWITCHABLE READOUT
(PULSES PER SECOND OR MINUTE)
- PULSE WIDTH .5 µS to 5 µS
- AMPLITUDE - 0 TO 2.5 V
- 3 DIGIT THUMB WHEEL READOUT
- 3 TYPES OF OUTPUT
Figure 1: PV-1
APPLICATION: Fastest most accurate
way to calibrate any pulse counting instrument when followed by a
``touch-up'' calibration on a calibration course. The PV-1 Pulse
Generator is a small, lightweight instrument designed for use in calibration
and trouble shooting of pulse-rate equipment.
DESCRIPTION: The PV-1 has a variable
pulse rate from .01 counts per minute to 999,000 counts per second
with an accuracy better than .01%, crystal controlled, digitally
Readout is a three digit thumb wheel, switchable
counts per minute or counts per second. Pulse width is continuously
variable from .5 µS to 5µS. Pulse amplitude is
continuous variable from 0-5 V. Three types of output are provided,
sync output, TTL pulse output, and high voltage protected pulse output.
- Readout: Three digit thumb wheel.
- Frequency Ranges: 0.01 cpm to 999,000
cpm and 0.01 cps to 999,000 cps. With accuracy better than 0.01%,
crystal controlled, digitally derived.
- Pulse Width: 0.5 µS to 5 µS
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 - 2.5 V
- Polarity: Switchable, negative or positive
- Output: Switchable, negative or positive
- Dimensions: 8-1/4'' W x 3'' H x 7''
- Weight: Approximately 3 lbs.
- Power: 115 volt, 50/60 Hz.
TA TECHNICAL ASSOCIATES
7051 ETON AVENUE * CANOGA PARK, CA 91303
TELEPHONE (818) 883-7043 * FAX(818) 883-6103
e-mail: email@example.com www.tech-associates.com