ALARMING POCKET DIGITAL DOSIMETER
Model # PDA-200 + mR
Model # PDA-200 + Sv
- 4 DIGITS TO 200.00 mR
- DOSE AND DOSE RATE
- 700 HOUR BATTERY LIFE
- AUDIBLE AND VISUAL READOUT
- LCD CONTINUOUS DISPLAY
- TRULY POCKET SIZE
- BUILT IN MEMORY
DESCRIPTION: PDA-200+ accurately
records dose rate and total exposure and by emitting a ''beep'' and ``flash''
at each 0.01 mR of exposure and gives audible/visual indication of
rate as well as an accurate record of dose. When the alarm set-point is reached, a long beep and
flash occurs. The PDA-200+ is completely digital, thus eliminating
the inaccuracy inherent in any analog system. Recessed and tool-accessible
dose-reset prevents unauthorized or accidental erasure of exposure
history. The PDA-200+ is lightweight (3.5 oz.) and truly pocket size.
Battery is available from outside case.
LED battery check indicates when less than 8 hours
of battery life remains. Memory of dose is retained for at least 20
hours even with ``dead'' battery.
- Range: Dose Rate (10 µR/hr to 10 R/hr)0.1 µSv/h to 99.99 mSv/h
- Range: Total Dose (0 µR to 10 R) 0.0 µSv to 99.99 mSv
- Alarm Levels:
(Rate) (25 µSv/h) 2.5 mR/hr
(Dose) (50 µSv), 5 mR
(Sound Levels) 80 db at 30 cm
Front panel controls: Power on-off, alarm level set
Protected controls: Dose reset, calibrate
- Readout: LCD solid state, in-line, 4 digits
- Beep/Flash Rate: 1 beep/flash per .01 mR or per 0.1 µSv
- Battery: 2 each Standard AA cells, 700 hour normal operating life at 0.1 mR/hr. Low battery indicator at 2.7 volts.
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.01 mR (measured with Cs-137 Gamma)
- Energy Independence: Energy compensated GM tube. ± - 15% from 80 KeV to 1.3 MeV. Response from 40 KeV up.
- Linearity: Linear to rates up to 20 R/hr
- Anti Saturation: Does not saturate at 1,000 R/hr
- Pocket Clip-belt: Heavy duty spring loaded
- Case: High impact, injection molded ABS
- Dimensions: 2.2'' W x 3.6'' L x 0.75'' Thick (55 x 92 x 18 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz, (100g) including battery
- Response Time: 3.6 seconds for 6µSv/h and above 36 seconds below (0.6 mR/h), 6µSv/h
- Memory: Memory retention up to 2 years. And 20 sec. retention during battery replacement.
- Temperature ± 10 % from - 10 ° C to 50 ° C, 0-95% RH
- Current Drain – Stand-by: 130 MicroAmp
- Power-on: 665 MicroAmp
TA TECHNICAL ASSOCIATES
7051 ETON AVENUE * CANOGA PARK, CA 91303
TELEPHONE (818) 883-7043 * FAX(818) 883-6103
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.tech-associates.com